In addition to the support we receive from our corporate members, we also depend upon the generosity of a wide variety of contributors. Over the past few years, we have made great strides in actively enlarging our donors and benefactors.
Our donors help us engage the public in one of the most inspirational endeavors ever undertaken by humankind - space exploration. Their generosity improves the STEM education environment by helping teachers teach and students learn. And, they make it possible for us to help policymakers understand the importance of space exploration to all of us.
In 2012, contributions to the Space Foundation helped us ...
- Create and deliver education and awareness programs
- Build our collection of irreplaceable space artifacts and share them with the public
- Forge relationships among spacefaring nations
- Launch tomorrow's leaders towards creating the next life-changing innovations
You can be a part of this important mission. You can send teachers to Space Across the Curriculum courses, equipping them to incorporate space-themed STEM principles into every aspect of their teaching. You can make a donation in memory of someone or to commemorate a special occasion. You can donate appreciated stocks or bonds and you may benefit from considerable tax advantages. You can have a profound impact by naming the Space Foundation as a beneficiary in your will. And, you can help advance space endeavors with the public by donating space memorabilia, artifacts or equipment to our Visitors Center.
Colorado Tax Credits
The Space Foundation is an El Paso County (Colo.) Enterprise Zone project, which means your gift can provide you with state tax credits if you are a resident of Colorado.
Cash donations of $250 - $100,000 are eligible for a 25 percent Colorado state tax credit. In-kind (tangible items including stocks) donations up to $50,000 are eligible for a 12.5 percent Colorado state tax credit.
Contact us at [email protected] +1.719.576.8000 or +1.800.691.4000
- Anschutz Foundation
- The Boeing Company
- Boettcher Foundation
- El Pomar Foundation
- Northrop Grumman
- Sumitomo Metal Mining Pogo LLC
- Honeywell Hometown Solutions
- Colorado Space Grant Consortium
- Chamberlain Fund of the Southern Colorado Community Foundation
- Alliant Techsystems
- EADS North America
- Colorado State University - Pueblo
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- The ENT Community Fund of the Pikes Peak Community Foundation
- The Ballhaus Family Foundation
- Craig & Barbara Barrett Foundation
- Heart Sing Foundation
- Charles and Ursula Zimkas
- Elliot & Cynthia Pulham
- Holly Roberts
- Janet Stevens
- Iain & Karla Probert
- James Ellis
- Gary Ervin
- Marty Faga
- Mickey Hartinger
- Patti Grace Smith
- David Taylor
We could not do the work we do without the generous and tireless support of volunteers. Every year, approximately 350 people help us with the Space Symposium, our Visitors Center and with a variety of education and community projects throughout the year. By volunteering at a Space Foundation event, you help support our mission: to advance space-related endeavors to inspire, enable and propel humanity.
Contact us at: [email protected] +1.719.576.8000 or +1.800.691.4000
To learn more, click here.