Become a Space Expert!
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Jun. 16, 2009) -- Become a space expert: get your copy of The Space Report 2009: The Authoritative Guide to Global Space Activity today!
The definitive overview of the global space industry and a valuable resource for government and business leaders, educators, financial analysts, students, and space-related businesses, The Space Report 2009 can be purchased at www.TheSpaceReport.org. You can buy it in hard-copy book format ($79.95), CD-ROM ($79.95), downloadable PDF($69.95) or a combination package. The Space Foundation has been publishing The Space Report since 2006. This year's version has 20 additional pages and new features:
* Two new financial indexes to help gauge financial performance
* A section examining trends in education and their impact on the space industry
* Greatly expanded data on international (non-U.S.) space activities
* A special report on astronomy and space science
* New information on spaceports and spaceport authorities/coalitions
The Space Report 2009 is the result of extensive research by the Space Foundation and its team of independent research organizations, thoroughly examining the state of the space industry. The methodology, which is refined every year, involves identifying, gathering, analyzing, and synthesizing data from publicly available sources, as well as industry publications and reports.