Space Foundation CEO is One to Watch
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Jan. 7, 2011) -- Space Foundation CEO Elliot Pulham is named in the Colorado Springs Business Journal's 12 to Watch in 2011. The list was released this week.
Puham is cited for his role in pulling "all the industry threads together to create a comprehensive picture of the future of the aerospace industry." And, the listing cites the recent announcement that the Space Foundation will move to new headquarters in Colorado Springs later this year.
Pulham shares the spotlight with:
- Scott Blackmun, president of the U.S. Olympic Committee
- Jim Daly, CEO of Focus on the Family
- Gary Erickson, owner of Northgate Properties
- Sam Gappmeyer, CEO of the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
- Bill Hodgkins, president of the Greater Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Michael League, president of 5 Star Bank
- David Loose, CEO of Junior Achievement of Southern Colorado
- Larry McEvoy, CEO of Memorial Health System
- Christina McGrath, executive director of the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region
- Doug Price, CEO of the Colorado Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Margaret Sabin, CEO of Penrose-St. Francis Health Services