First Executive MBA Class of the International Space University is Ready for Graduation
Strasbourg, France (Nov. 16, 2010) - Eighteen months ago the International Space University (ISU) launched the first Executive MBA focusing on space business. This program gives excellence in training of space leaders by providing all the interdisciplinary skills necessary for doing business in the space sector.
This first cohort of students will be defending their theses by presenting the following topics:
- Research into optimizing the social contribution and impact of major space operators
- The Isle of Man space sector and its contribution to the Isle of Man economy
- Performance and potential of the Russian satellite equipment supplier market
Are PreK-12th grade science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) graduate-level educator courses changing attitudes in the classroom?
- Expanding the frontier: strategic options, driving forces and economic guidelines for developing commercial space transportation after retirement of the Space Shuttle
- Examine GMES and Galileo industrial policies, value chain and regulatory framework towards policy conclusions
These presentations are open to the public and will be held in the Boeing Auditorium at ISU-1 rue Jean-Dominique Cassini, 67400 Illkirch-Graffenstaden, France, on Thursday 18 November, 2010, from 13.00 to 18.00 hrs. The Graduation Ceremony will be held the next day on invitation only.
A webcast service will be available for people who are unable to physically attend the presentations.
External Relations Manager
International Space University
1 rue Jean-Dominique Cassini
Tel: 03 88 65 54 55
Fax: 03 88 65 54 47
This announcement, made by a Space Foundation partner, sponsor or exhibitor, is posted for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement of the products, services, events, or companies it covers.