Be Among Space Industry Giants
Corporate Membership with the Space Foundation places companies in the presence of industry giants and successful, growing companies in the space industry. Space Foundation corporate members benefit from advance notice of Foundation event sponsorship and business opportunities, preferential exhibit hall positioning, reduced exhibit booth rates, complimentary event registrations, and much more.
Among annual program benefits, our corporate member companies are specifically encouraged to take advantage of the following opportunities at the 26th National Space Symposium in April (benefits correspond with specific membership levels):
- A Significantly lower rate when contracting for Space Foundation exhibit space
- Complimentary registration(s) based on membership level
- Complimentary dinner ticket at the annual Corporate Membership Dinner
- An invitation for one senior space executive to attend the Senior Executive's Forum
- Priority placement for exhibits, meeting space, and sleeping room availability at The Broadmoor Hotel
- Notification of significant networking and business development opportunities at the event
- Preferential treatment in the selection of event sponsorships
If you would like to become a Corporate Member, or for additional information regarding the program, please contact Mindy Carroll at [email protected] or 850.519.7603.
Corporate Member levels* are:
- Platinum member - $35K
- Sustaining member - $25K
- Contributing member - $15K
- Partner - $10K
- Patron - $5K
Membership level is based on several factors. Once a membership application is received, Space Foundation staff will suggest the appropriate level for your company.
A list of current corporate members can be found at www.SpaceFoundation.org/about/corpsupp.php.