Become a Space Foundation Corporate Member
Although it is still five months away, the Space Foundation is finding that companies from within the space industry, the satellite industry, new commercial space ventures, and even from non-aerospace sectors, are already looking ahead to the 26th National Space Symposium scheduled for April 12-15, 2010, at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs. As the event continues to grow and expand each year, companies increasingly acknowledge that the key to their annual success at the National Space Symposium is found through their commitment to the Space Foundation's Corporate Membership program.
Corporate Membership is an annual program with year-round benefits that place companies in the presence of industry giants and other successful, growing companies in the space industry. Space Foundation corporate members benefit from advance notice of Foundation event sponsorship and business opportunities, preferential exhibit hall positioning, reduced exhibit booth rates, complimentary event registrations, room allocations at The Broadmoor Hotel, and much more.
Because many of the annual benefits of Corporate Membership are specific to the National Space Symposium, now is a great time to become a Space Foundation corporate member in order to receive the maximum benefits for 2010.
Overview of benefits
- Preferential treatment in the selection of sponsorships at Space Foundation events
- For more information, contact Sponsorships@SpaceFoundation.org
- A significantly lower rate when contracting for Space Foundation exhibit space
- Increased number of points that are applied to exhibit booth positioning at the National Space Symposium Exhibit Center
- For more information, contact Exhibits@SpaceFoundation.org.
The Broadmoor Hotel:
- Allocation of rooms at The Broadmoor Hotel made available to Corporate Members only
- Preferential treatment by designated facility management
- An invitation for the company’s CEO or leading space executive to attend the Senior Executives' Forum at the National Space Symposium
- A complimentary dinner ticket for the company’s president or his/her designated representative to attend and be recognized at the Corporate Partnership Dinner held during the National Space Symposium
- Invitation(s) with complimentary meal ticket(s) to the by-invitation Congressional Luncheon held during the National Space Symposium
- Complimentary registration(s) to National Space Symposium (meals not included)
- Notification of unique business and networking opportunities with other members as they arise
- Requests for input to our conference and symposia programming
- Opportunities to provide speakers/program content
A list our current corporate members can be found by clicking here.
For questions, inquiries or more specific information regarding corporate membership, contact Corp.Services@SpaceFoundation.org.