Co-Sponsors Provide Support, Receive Exposure
The Space Foundation appreciates the companies that provide support by co-sponsoring major events at the National Space Symposium.
Confirmed co-sponsors of the 27th National Space Symposium include:
- a.i. solutions - Hotel Room Keys
- Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) - Official Software
- ATK - Registration Bag
- Aviation Week - Media Partner
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. - Congressional Breakfast
- The Boeing Company - The Boeing Exhibit Center
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Cyber 1.1 Networking Breakfast, Wednesday Morning Coffee, Thursday Morning Coffee
- Cisco Systems, Inc. - Space Technology Hall of Fame® Private Induction Ceremony
- General Dynamics - Cyber 1.1 Luncheon and Badges
- Integral Systems - Simulcast Lounge
- International Space University - Commemorative Poster
- Lockheed Martin - Corporate Partnership Dinner
- Northrop Grumman - Opening Ceremony and Shuttle Buses
- Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne - Commemorative Pens and Note Jotter
- Raytheon - General James E. Hill Lifetime Space Achievement Award Luncheon
- SpaceX - Space Technology Hall of Fame® Dinner
- Space News International - Media Partner
- Stellar Solutions - Tuesday Morning Coffee
- United Space Alliance - Industry Salutes the Space Shuttle Luncheon
"These companies have recognized that co-sponsoring Symposium events is an easy and cost-effective ways to strengthen their name recognition, increase brand awareness and gain enhanced visibility among the expected 9,000+ participants at the 27th National Space Symposium," said Senior Vice President - Strategic Partnerships Elizabeth Wagner. "We have a few opportunities still available, but they are going quickly."
To inquire about sponsorships, contact [email protected].
Register Now and Save
For more details on the 27th National Space Symposium, see related article in this issue of Space Watch. Industry attendees who register before Jan. 14, 2011, can save up to $500 with the Super Early Bird rate. To register and to get more information, including agenda, speakers and exhibitors, click here.