Industry Leaders Offer Perspective at Symposium
High-level industry leaders will participate in the Industry Perspective panel on Nov. 4 at the Strategic Space Symposium in Omaha, Neb. The participants will discuss the issues, opportunities and strategic direction of the suppliers, contractors, and consultants that serve national security and tactical warfighter operations.
Confirmed participants (click on the names for background information) include:
- Wanda Austin, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer, The Aerospace Corporation (pictured), who will moderate the panel
- Rick Ambrose, general manager, Surveillance & Navigation, Lockheed Martin
- David M. DiCarlo, Ph.D., sector vice president and general manager, Space Systems Division, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- William G. Hart, vice president and general manager, Space Systems, Space and Airborne Systems, Raytheon Company
- Brig. Gen. Robert T. "Tip" Osterthaler, USAF (Retired), president and chief executive officer, AMERICOM Government Services
Additional panelists will be announced as they are confirmed.
For more information on the Strategic Space Symposium, go to www.StrategicSpaceSymposium.org or see related Space Watch articles:
- Symposium Overview
- Military/Government Speakers
- Track Sessions and Breakouts
- AMERICOM Exhibit Center
- Law Seminar