Learn the Benefits of Space Certification
Space Certification products and services have been scrutinized by the Space Foundation, which works closely with NASA, the European Space Agency (ESA) and other international organizations engaged in space research and development to identify and validate that they are eligible for and deserving of recognition.
Developed and administered by the Space Foundation, the Space Certification™ program serves three purposes:
- Providing a unique marketing edge for Space Certification partners
- Demonstrating to the public how space technologies now improve life on Earth
- Making space knowledge more interesting and accessible to everyone
There are three classifications of Space Foundation Certified Products:
- Certified Technology Products - Products or services that directly result from space technology or space program development or advances in space technology
- Certified Educational Products - Products used in educational environments to stimulate interest in and knowledge about space
- Certified Imagination Products - Entertainment products, games or toys that increase interest in and excitement for space and inspire new generations to take an active interest in space
Licensed use of the Space Certification Technology seal allows the companies that produce and market these products to tie their business to the excitement of space while helping inform the public of how space exploration directly benefits life on Earth.
Certification recognition is available for two, five and ten year periods. Actual fees are based upon the category or categories for which you apply.
How to Apply
Apply now by contacting Space Foundation Director - Global Sales & Certification Rhonda Truett at [email protected].
See more about Space Certification by visiting www.spacefoundation.org/programs/Space-Certification.