National Space Symposium Sets Sponsors, Exhibitors
The Space Foundation has lined up a number of sponsors for the 26th National Space Symposium and will soon announce that we have sold out both the North and South halls of the AMERICOM Government Services Exhibit Center.
Confirmed sponsors for the April 12-15, 2010, event are:
- AMERICOM Government Services (AGS): Exhibit Center
- ATK: Name badge holders
- Boeing: Corporate Partnership Dinner
- CISCO: Space Technology Hall of Fame Private Induction Ceremony
- International Space University: Commemorative poster
- Northrop Grumman: Opening Ceremony
- Raytheon: General James E. Hill Lifetime Space Achievement Award Luncheon
- United Space Alliance: Hotel room keys
Some sponsorship opportunities are still available; for information, go to www.NationalSpaceSymposium.org/Sponsorship-information, email Sponsorships@SpaceFoundation.org, or call 719.576.8000 or 713.898.3894.
For information or to be put on the Exhibitor waiting list, contact the Space Foundation by email at Exhibitor@SpaceFoundation.org or call 719.576.8000.