National Space Symposium Website Live
The website for the Space Foundation's 28th National Space Symposium went live last week, signalling the opening of online registration for the premier gathering of the global space community.
You can see full details about the 28th National Space Symposium, which will be held April 16-19, 2012, at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo., by clicking here.
Here's a snapshot of what is covered:
- Speakers representing every facet of the global space community (this list will grow as speakers confirm)
- The Ball Aerospace Exhibit Center, completely reconfigured to include a brand new Pavilion with better access and exposure for every exhibitor
- A fabulous Opening Ceremony featuring - back by popular demand - the Colorado Springs Philharmonic performing from The Planets by Gustav Holst
- A special forum featuring some of the greatest scientific minds of our lifetime
- Presentation of prestigious Space Foundation awards, including the General James E. Hill Lifetime Space Achievement Award, the Alan Shepard Technology in Education Award, the John L. "Jack" Swigert Award for Space Exploration, the Space Achievement Award and Douglas S. Morrow Public Outreach Award
- A separate Cyber 1.2 event that delves even deeper into the developing cyber domain and its intersection with space
- Special events and programs for New Generation Space Leaders, educators, students, media and corporate partners
Register by Jan. 13, 2012, to save $500 on the industry rate. Plus, order The Space Report 2012: The Authoritative Guide to Global Space Activity at the same time for an exclusive low rate of $69.50 - a 50 percent savings that won't be offered anywhere else!