Symposium Major Industry Partners are in Place
The Space Foundation appreciates the support it receives from sponsors in making the 26th National Space Symposium a record-breaking success.
Set for April 12-15 at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo., the Symposium will bring together every sector of the space industry for the business of conducting business. The Exhibit Center, sponsored by AMERICOM Government Services (AGS), is already sold out.
Sponsoring companies for Symposium special events include:
- The Opening Ceremony featuring Barrage, sponsored by Northrop Grumman
- The Congressional Luncheon, sponsored by Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. (invitation-only)
- The Corporate Partnership Dinner, sponsored by The Boeing Company (additional fee for Industry/Educator/Nonprofit/Contractor registrants; one ticket included in Active Military/Government rate)
- The General James E. Hill Lifetime Space Achievement Award Luncheon, sponsored by Raytheon (additional fee for Industry/Educator/Nonprofit/Contractor registrants; one ticket included in Active Military/Government rate)
- The Space Technology Hall of Fame® Dinner, sponsored by Lockheed Martin, featuring actor/director and space icon Leonard Nimoy (additional fee for Industry/Educator/Nonprofit/Contractor registrants; one ticket included in Active Military/Government rate); Lockheed Martin is also sponsoring space education activities for teachers at the Symposium
Other Symposium co-sponsors to date are ATK, AVIATION WEEK, Cisco Systems, Inc., General Dynamics, GMV, International Space University, Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne, SAIC, Space News, and United Space Alliance.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available; interested companies should contact Sponsorships@SpaceFoundation.org.
To be put on the waiting list for exhibit space, contact Exhibitor@SpaceFoundation.org.