Why You Should Register Now
The Space Foundation is offering a Super Early Bird rate with up to $500 in savings for industry attendees who register before Jan. 11, 2013, for the 29th National Space Symposium. Recognized as the premier gathering of the global space community, the Space Symposium will feature forums, panels, presentations, speeches and special events.
Here are just a few reasons to attend:
- More international participation than ever, with plenty of opportunity to network with the space community's most influential leaders
- More industry representation than ever before
- The Symposium's Lockheed Martin Exhibit Center, displaying the latest in space technology, equipment and services
- Presentation of Space Foundation awards, including the General James E. Hill Lifetime Space Achievement Award, the Alan Shepard Technology in Education Award, the John L. "Jack" Swigert Award for Space Exploration, the Space Achievement Award and the Douglas S. Morrow Public Outreach Award
- A separate full-day Cyber 1.3 event on Monday, April 8, that delves even deeper into the cyber domain and its intersection with space. Cyber 1.3 requires separate registration; a substantial discount is available when registration is combined with National Space Symposium registration
- Special events and programs for New Generation Space Leaders, educators, students, media and corporate partners
- The gala Space Technology Hall of Fame® dinner honoring 2013 inductees into the prestigious program that honors space technologies that have been adapted to improve life on Earth
- Discounted registration rate for military and government attendees
Secure online registration for the Space Symposium and Cyber 1.3 is available at www.nationalspacesymposium.org/register, which includes a live chat tab for customer service questions.