We Want Our Future Initiative
Inspire students across the country to dream about their future and recognize the importance of science, technology, engineering and math in making these dreams a reality.
The “We Want Our Future!” Initiative is a worldwide outreach project that will challenge students to dream about what they want their future to look like - specifically with respect to space. This project will exclusively promote space exploration as a generational priority. The Initiative is a “for students, by students” project to call attention to the necessity of space in our collective future. The initiative combines art and creativity with science and technology in an effort to inspire future STEM leaders and increase overall space and technology literacy amongst the planets youth.
- Give students the opportunity to dream about their future.
- Challenge students to create post-cards depicting their dreams for the future (with respect to space).
- Exhibit the dreams of students to the world and their peers
- Demonstrate the ability of space exploration to spark creativity and motivation in students
- Unite the current generation behind the importance of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)