Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 25th National Space Symposium: Top Leadership
Written by: developer
Reason #2: The agenda for the 25th National Space Symposium doesn’t just read like the Who’s Who of the space industry, it is the Who’s Who. The agenda is jam-packed past, present and future space leaders.
The list of Featured Speakers includes a diverse group of civil, commercial, military and international space leaders, including:
• Anousheh Ansari, co-founder and chairman, Prodea Systems, first female private space explorer, and first space ambassador
• Gen. C. Robert Kehler, USAF, commander, Air Force Space Command
• Scott F. Large, director, National Reconnaissance Office
• Alexis C. Livanos, Ph.D., corporate vice president and chief technology officer, Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Maj. Gen. William T. Lord, USAF, commander, Air Force Cyberspace Command (Provisional)
• Vice Adm. Carl V. Mauney, USN, deputy commander, United States Strategic Command
• Elon Musk, chairman and chief executive officer, SpaceX
• Bill Nye The Science Guy®
• Lt. Gen. John T. “Tom” Sheridan, USAF, commander, Space and Missile Systems Center, Air Force Space Command
• David W. Thompson, chairman and chief executive officer, Orbital Sciences Corporation
This wide representation of national security, research and development, manufacturing, private and personal spaceflight and space administration clearly indicates that The Next Space Age has begun.
For information about Featured Panels, see “Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 25th National Space Symposium – Inspired Agenda” in this edition of Space Watch. For more details, go to www.NationalSpaceSymposium.org.
This article is part of Space Watch: March 2009 (Volume: 8, Issue: 3).
Posted in Spotlight