The Space Report 2012 on Sale Until May 1
Written by: developer
The Space Report 2012: The Authoritative Guide to Global Space Activity will be released in mid-April and, if you act quickly, you can get it for an incredible discount. Until May 1, the newest edition of the definitive overview of global space is on sale for 50 percent off.
The special price, which is available for both online purchases and purchases made at the 28th National Space Symposium, is just $69.50 for both hardcover and CD versions. After May 1, the price goes up to $139.00.
Valuable to space professionals, students, policymakers, researchers and the media, The Space Report includes highlights from all space sectors – from defense to exploration – and illustrates how space activity affects people around the world. The book provides a wealth of information on global space budgets, revenues and industry performance tracked by the Space Foundation Indexes.
Content for 2012
The soon-to-released book includes:
- Discussion of the impact of budget austerity on the global space economy and space programs around the world
- Information on global launch capabilities, successes and failures in 2011
- Demographic information for the European Space Agency (ESA) and the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- Outlook for human spaceflight and global positioning systems in major spacefaring countries
- New figures for jobs created and revenue generated by commercialization of NASA spinoffs
- First-time data on South Korea’s space workforce
Special Rates Until May 1
You can order online now for shipping after April 26, 2012. If you are attending the 28th National Space Symposium, you can purchase the 2012 edition at the discounted price when registering or onsite at booths in the Ball Aerospace Exhibit Center.
Past issues are also available at discounted rates. And, to make a difference in STEM education (see Iain Probert’s Second View), consider donating The Space Report to your favorite libraries or schools.
This article is part of Space Watch: April 2012 (Volume: 11, Issue: 4).
Posted in Spotlight