Space Foundation Corporate Membership Swells to 114
Written by: developer
Corporate membership with the Space Foundation places companies in the presence of industry giants as well as other successful, growing space companies, and offers unique opportunities to develop business, participate in exclusive networking events and highlight company achievements and capabilities to potential customers. Currently, we have 114 members.
To stay competitive in today’s economy, companies from all sectors of the space industry are looking for ways to improve productivity and profitability. Corporate membership benefits include discounts and preferential consideration ahead of non-member companies for available business development opportunities at the annual National Space Symposium as well as year round.
Top 10 Reasons to Become a Corporate Member
1) Frequent public/industry recognition
2) Advance notice and early selection of event sponsorships*
3) Reduced exhibit rates ($10 per sq. ft. discount) and preferential exhibit center positioning*
4) Complimentary event registration(s) – based on membership level
5) Sleeping room allocation at The Broadmoor Hotel*
6) Preferential meeting spaces at events*
7) Complimentary copy of The Space Report: The Authoritative Guide to Global Space Activity
8) Invitations to exclusive networking events and business development opportunities
9) Member-only access to Space Foundation research, papers and reports
10) Government affairs support from our Washington, D.C. office
* Because our planning process is 12 months in advance, select benefits that occur at the National Space Symposium are based on membership levels during the year prior to the event. For instance, sleeping room allocations at The Broadmoor Hotel for 2013 are determined based on membership levels in 2012. Likewise, advanced selection of sponsorships, exhibit center positioning and meeting space reservations for 2013 are all based on 2012 membership.
This article is part of Space Watch: October 2012 (Volume: 11, Issue: 10).
Posted in Spotlight