Senior Government Officials to Lead Last Day of 31st Space Symposium
Written by: developer
April 16, the last day of the Space Foundation’s 31st Space Symposium, will start strong with two senior U.S. administration officials. Thursday’s program will open with comments by featured speaker Frank Rose, Assistant Secretary of State for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance, U.S. Department of State. The second featured speaker of the morning will be The Honorable Deborah Lee James, Secretary of the Air Force.
The program continues with a panel of global military space leaders, plus additional senior leaders throughout the day, including:
- Brig. Gen. Clinton E. Crosier, USAF, Deputy Director, Global Operations (DJ3), Global Operations Directorate, United States Strategic Command
- Lt. Gen. Michael D. Dubie, Deputy Commander, U.S. Northern Command, and Vice Commander, U.S. Element, North American Aerospace Defense Command
- Lt. Gen. Samuel A. Greaves, USAF, Commander, Space and Missile Systems Center, Air Force Space Command
- Dr. William A. LaPlante, Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Acquisition), Air Force Pentagon
- Lieutenant General David L. Mann, USA, Commander, U.S. Army, Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Forces Strategic Command
- Lt. Gen. John W. “Jay” Raymond, USAF, Commander, 14th Air Force
See the complete Symposium program agenda here.
About the Space Symposium
The Space Symposium is the annual gathering of all sectors of the global space community, to be held April 13 – 16 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. Visit www.SpaceSymposium.org for secure online registration and complete conference information. A discount on standard industry registration is currently available if paid by March 20, 2015.
a.i. solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Arianespace, Inc.; Artel LLC; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Booz Allen Hamilton; Colorado Space Coalition; El Pomar Foundation; Exelis; Holland & Hart; Inmarsat; Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin; Northrop Grumman; OrbitalATK; Pulsed Harmonix; Raytheon; Scitor; SES Government Solutions; SpaceX; Spincraft; SSL; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week, Satnews and Space News are media partners.
This article is part of Space Watch: March 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 3).
Posted in Space Symposium