Gen. Hyten Joins Cyber 1.5 Roster of Featured Speakers
Written by: developer
Gen. John E. Hyten, USAF, Commander, Air Force Space Command, will complete the roster of cyberspace professionals slated to speak at the Space Foundation’s Cyber 1.5 conference on April 13.
Hyten is responsible for organizing, equipping, training and maintaining mission-ready space and cyberspace forces and capabilities for North American Aerospace Defense Command, U.S. Strategic Command and other combatant commands around the world.
In addition to Hyten, other featured speakers include:
- Congressman James Frederick “Jim” Bridenstine, (R-OK)
- Joseph M. Demarest, Jr., Assistant Director, Cyber Division, U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Kristina Harrington, Director of Signals Intelligence Directorate, National Reconnaissance Office
- John M. “Mike” McConnell, Senior Executive Advisor, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Maj. Gen. Craig S. Olson, USAF, PEO for C3I and Networks, Hanscom Air Force Base
- Jim Richberg, National Intelligence Manager for Cyber, Office of Director of National Intelligence
- Howard Whyte, NASA, Senior IT Security Officer
- Maj. Gen. Burke E. “Ed” Wilson, Commander, 24th Air Force
For 2015, Cyber 1.5 is classified, and U.S. citizenship and a TS/SCI security clearance are required for registration.
This article is part of Space Watch: April 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 4).
Posted in Space Symposium