Space Foundation News
Stephen Jurvetson is a Featured Speaker for Space Technology & Investment Forum
Written by: developer
Held in the heart of the San Francisco financial district Sept. 30 and Oct. 1, the Space Foundation’s new Space Technology & Investment Forum is a boutique investment conference that brings together top venture capitalists and angel investors with space industry experts who can explain the technical, legal and business issues critical to market analysis and risk assessment.
Enjoy the in-depth discussions and content rich briefings about current trends and opportunities, networking activities, private meetings and the chance to hear about ground-breaking innovations.
The featured speaker for the Sept. 30 luncheon will be Stephen T. “Steve” Jurvetson, Partner, Draper Fisher Jurvetson. Other early confirmed speakers include:
- Chad Anderson, Managing Director, Space Angels Network
- Laetitia Garriott de Cayeux, Co-Founder, President, and COO, Escape Dynamics Inc.
- Prof. Joanne Irene Gabrynowicz, Professor Emerita, Director Emerita, Journal of Space Law Editor-in-Chief Emerita, Visiting Professor, Beijing Institute of Technology School of Law
- Jeff Greason, CTO and Chairman of the Board, XCOR Aerospace
- Chris Lewicki, President and Chief Engineer, Planetary Resources
- Sunil Nagaraj, Vice President, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Scott Nolan, Partner, Founders Fund
- Mark Quinn, Senior Vice President & Americas Practice Leader, Willis Inspace
- Dr. Daniel J. Rasky, Director and Co-Founder, Moffett Field, Calif., Space Portal at the NASA Research Park
Space is limited for the Space Technology & Investment Forum. See the complete speakers list and request an invitation at www.SpaceTechForum.com.
This article is part of Space Watch: July 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 7).
Posted in Space Foundation News