Space Foundation News
Register for Space Technology & Investment Forum and Receive The Space Report 2015
Written by: developer
Successful space industry CEOs and founders of NewSpace startups will share their experiences with securing funding and identifying creative financing solutions to launch new products and services at the Space Foundation’s Space Technology & Investment Forum.
This by-invitation conference will be held in the heart of the San Francisco financial district Sept. 30 and Oct. 1. Attendees are invited to participate as technical experts, advisors, mentors and service providers to facilitate new business ventures.
Receive The Space Report 2015 with Registration
The Space Foundation recently published its 2015 edition of The Space Report: The Authoritative Guide to Global Space Activity, with data on the growth of the global space economy, invaluable information for anyone planning investments in space-related businesses.
According to The Space Report 2015, startups are launching nanosatellites with the goal of imaging the entire surface of the Earth. Planet Labs alone was responsible for nearly a quarter of the satellites launched in 2014. Established companies are making it easier to access high-quality imagery, even to the point where a smartphone app can be used to task a satellite to capture an image.
This and other this insightful global space industry data is available in The Space Report 2015, which sells for $399 at www.TheSpaceReport.org, but is free with registration for the Space Technology & Investment Forum.
Early confirmed speakers for the Space Technology & Investment Forum include:
- Chad Anderson, Managing Director, Space Angels Network
- Ioana Cozmuta, Ph.D., Industry Innovation Lead, Space Portal, NASA Ames Research Center
- Jeff Demain, Business Development Director, Intel Corporation
- Shahin Farshchi, Ph.D., Partner, Lux Capital
- Dr. Mark G. Jackson, Founder and President, Fiat Physica Inc.
- Steven Jorgenson, Partner, Space Finance Group
- Stephen T. Jurvetson, Partner, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Bruce D. Kraselsky, Managing Director, Space Partnership International
- Chris Lewicki, President and Chief Engineer, Planetary Resources
- Jeff Greason, CTO and Chairman of the Board, XCOR Aerospace
- Sunil Nagaraj, Vice President, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Scott Nolan, Partner, Founders Fund
- George Whitesides, Chief Executive Officer, Virgin Galactic
See more of the featured speakers and request an invitation at www.SpaceTechForum.com. Invitations are non-transferable.
This article is part of Space Watch: August 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 8).
Posted in Space Foundation News