Space Symposium will Feature Launch Mega-Session Panel
Written by: developer
The 32nd Space Symposium is slated for April 11-14, 2016, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA. This premier global space conference annually attracts thousands of space professionals from dozens of countries for four days of networking, meetings and featured speakers and panels.
Plan now to see the April 14 Launch Mega-Session panel, with dynamic discussion by the heads of the world’s leading launch companies. Panelists include:
- Chuck Beames, President, Vulcan Aerospace Corporation and Executive Director, Stratolaunch Systems
- Salvatore T. “Tory” Bruno, President and Chief Executive Officer, United Launch Alliance (ULA)
- Eileen Drake, Chief Executive Officer and President, Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Stéphane Israël, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Arianespace
- Thomas E. Markusic, Chief Executive Officer, Firefly Space Systems
- Gwynne Shotwell, President and Chief Operating Officer, SpaceX
- George Whitesides, Chief Executive Officer, Virgin Galactic
The 32nd Space Symposium will also feature discussion of emergent space technology, and more than 160 displays of the world’s latest space technology, products and services in the Lockheed Martin Exhibit Center and Pavilion.
Register for the 32nd Space Symposium before Jan. 22 and Save $400
Visit www.SpaceSymposium.org for secure online registration, meal tickets and secure lodging reservations. A $400 discount is currently available on standard industry registration if paid before Jan. 22, 2016.
a.i. solutions; Arianespace, Inc.; ASRC Federal; BAE Systems; Colorado Space Coalition; Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co.; Northrop Grumman; Raytheon; Scitor Corporation; Secure World Foundation; SES Government Solutions; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week and Space News are official media partners.
This article is part of Space Watch: January 2016 (Volume: 15, Issue: 1).
Posted in Space Symposium