Report from Washington, D.C.
Faga Forum on Space Intelligence to be Held Feb. 10
Written by: developer
Engage with government and industry decision makers, versed in national security space and intelligence issues to discuss current challenges, opportunities and solutions at the Space Foundation’s Faga Forum on Space Intelligence. This new classified event will be held in Chantilly, Va., at Scitor Corporation, an SAIC company, on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., followed by a networking reception.
- Winston A. Beauchamp, Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force for Space; Director, Principal Department of Defense Space Advisor Staff
- Frank Calvelli, Principal Deputy Director, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- ADM James O. Ellis, Jr., USN (Ret.), Annenberg Distinguished Fellow, Hoover Institution
- Martin Faga, former Director, National Reconnaissance Office
- Travis Langster, Vice President, DoD and Intel Space Business Development, AGI
- Douglas Loverro, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Space Policy
- Stephanie O’Sullivan, Principal Deputy Director for National Intelligence
- Chirag Parikh, Director for Space, National Security Council
- Betty Sapp, Director, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA 28th District)
- Kay Sears, President, Intelsat General Corp.
- Douglas Young, Vice President of Space Systems Resiliency for the Space Systems Division, Northrop Grumman
Seating is limited, and U.S. citizenship and TS/SCI clearance are required to register. Register now at www.fagaforum.org.
This article is part of Space Watch: February 2016 (Volume: 15, Issue: 2).
Posted in Report from Washington, D.C.