It's Not Too Late to Register for the 32nd Space Symposium
Written by: developer
Registration is still being accepted for the premier global space conference to be held in 2016. The Space Foundation’s 32nd Space Symposium is scheduled for April 11-14 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., and is expected to attract thousands of space leaders from dozens of countries, representing all sectors of the global space community.
The 32nd Space Symposium will officially launch on Monday evening, April 11, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, and wraps up Thursday evening with three events celebrating the induction into the Space Technology Hall of Fame® of two innovations developed for space that now improve life on Earth.
The 2016 inductees are:
- Medtronic LaRC-SI, revolutionary insulation for the treatment of heart irregularities
- Radar Technologies International WATEX, using satellite technology to locate water
These three events will honor the inductees:
- The Space Technology Hall of Fame® Private Induction Ceremony, by invitation only
- The Space Technology Hall of Fame® Cocktail Reception, open to all
- The Space Technology Hall of Fame® Dinner, co-sponsored by SpaceX, with corporate host Gwynne Shotwell, President and Chief Operating Officer, SpaceX, and featured speaker Trevor Beattie, Founding Partner, BMB Advertising, London and film producer. Tickets for the dinner may be purchased here.
See the complete agenda and registration information at www.spacesymposium.org.
If you can’t join us this year, plan now to attend next year’s 33rd Space Symposium, to be held April 3 – 6, 2017, at The Broadmoor.
a.i. solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Aerus; AGI; Arianespace, Inc.; ASRC Federal; BAE Systems; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Boeing; Booz Allen Hamilton; Colorado Space Coalition; Dynetics; El Pomar Foundation; Euroconsult; FLUOR; General Dynamics; Harris; Holland & Hart; Inmarsat; Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co.; Northrop Grumman; Orbital Systems; Raytheon; RBC Signals; SAIC; Secure World Foundation; SES Government Solutions; Space Angels Network; SpaceX; Spincraft; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week Network, Government Executive Media Group; ROOM and Space News are official media partners.
This article is part of Space Watch: April 2016 (Volume: 15, Issue: 4).
Posted in Space Symposium