Space Symposium will have Most Dynamic Lineup of Speakers in its 32-Year History
Written by: developer
Always known for its dynamic speakers, for 2016 the Space Symposium will have the most stellar lineup of presenters in its 32-year history, including:
- Dr. Buzz Aldrin, former NASA astronaut
- Trevor Beattie, Founding Partner, BMB Advertising, London and film producer
- Jeff Bezos, Founder, Blue Origin, Founder & CEO, Amazon
- Maj. Gen. Charles F. Bolden, Jr., USMC (Ret.), Administrator, NASA
- James Frederick “Jim” Bridenstine (R-OK), Congressman, Oklahoma’s First District
- Lt. Gen. David J. Buck, USAF, Commander, 14th Air Force and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space
- ADM Cecil D. Haney, USN, Commander of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM)
- Gen. John E. Hyten, USAF, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- The Honorable Deborah Lee James, Secretary of the Air Force
- LTG David F. Melcher, USA (Ret.), President and Chief Executive Officer, Aerospace Industries Association
- Frank Rose, Assistant Secretary of State for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance
- Adam Schiff (D-CA), Congressman, California’s 28th District
- Dr. Kathryn D. Sullivan, NOAA Administrator and Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere
- The Honorable Robert O. Work, Deputy Secretary of Defense
Bill Nye, Chief Executive Officer of The Planetary Society, will moderate the “Science” panel Tuesday afternoon, April 12.
The four-day conference will be held April 11-14 at The Broadmoor, in Colorado Springs, Colo., and is widely known as the most significant annual global space industry conference, attracting thousands of participants from dozens of countries, including the world’s leading decision makers from civil, military, government, commercial and academic institutions.
The 32nd Space Symposium program will include a Technical Track, two classified tracks, discussion of emergent space technology, international space panels and a New Generation Space Leader program. The Symposium’s Lockheed Martin Exhibit Center and Pavilion will feature more than 180 displays of the world’s latest space technology, products and services.
See all of the confirmed speakers for the 32nd Space Symposium, plus the agenda and registration information, at www.SpaceSymposium.org.
a.i. solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Aerus; AGI; Arianespace, Inc.; ASRC Federal; BAE Systems; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Boeing; Booz Allen Hamilton; Colorado Space Coalition; Dynetics; El Pomar Foundation; Euroconsult; FLUOR; General Dynamics; Harris; Holland & Hart; Inmarsat; Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co.; Northrop Grumman; Orbital Systems; Raytheon; RBC Signals; SAIC; Secure World Foundation; SES Government Solutions; Space Angels Network; SpaceX; Spincraft; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week Network, Government Executive Media Group; ROOM and Space News are official media partners.
This article is part of Space Watch: April 2016 (Volume: 15, Issue: 4).
Posted in Space Symposium