Download the 33rd Space Symposium App and Get Connected
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation’s Space Symposium has brought together space leaders from around the world to discuss, address and plan for the future of space since its inaugural event in 1984. The Space Symposium has become widely known as the premier U.S. space policy and program forum, and as the “must attend” opportunity for information on and interaction with all sectors of space.
This app is your guide to the 33rd Space Symposium, to be held April 3-6, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA:
- See who’s at the event and connect with them on the app
- Share photos and comments around the events you’re attending
- View a live activity feed, the live pulse of the event – which sessions are trending, popular photos and hot discussion topics
- Earn points, badges and prizes for actively participating in the event, and check the leaderboard to see how you compare with other attendees
- View agenda items and curate your own personal agenda
- Access session information – locations, speaker bios and other related documents
- Locate events, exhibitors and sponsors
- Engage with fellow Symposium participants and potential customers
- NEW for 2017 — navigate The Broadmoor with ease using the new GPS-enabled interactive walking tour map
Search your favorite mobile app store for “Space Symposium” or visit the website, spacesymposium.org/m.
This article is part of Space Watch: March 2017 (Volume: 16, Issue: 3).
Posted in Space Symposium