AMERICOM Exhibit Center to Display Hot Technology
Strategic Space Symposium participants will see the latest in space technology at the AMERICOM Exhibit Center, which will also serve as the networking hub during the Nov. 2 - 4 event at the Qwest Center Omaha in Omaha, Neb.
The majority of the exhibit space has already been reserved by companies wishing to demonstrate their expertise in space-based tactical operational support for the modern warfighter. But, some exhibit space is still available. The exhibitors include the nation's leading aerospace companies and top military organizations and components, as well as economic development and support organizations.
AMERICOM Government Systems, Inc. (AGS), a leading communications satellite provider for the U.S. government, is the Space Foundation's sponsor for the exhibit center, which will be open in conjunction with the Strategic Space Symposium.
The companies and organizations exhibiting at the Strategic Space Symposium include:
- 21st Century Systems, Inc.;
- a.i. Solutions;
- AMERICOM Government System, Inc.;
- Analytical Graphics, Inc.;
- CACI International;
- Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce and EDC;
- Defense Technical Information Center;
- Greater Omaha Economic Development Partnership;
- Harris IT Services;
- Integral Systems, Inc.;
- Lockheed Martin;
- MacAulay-Brown, Inc.;
- Military Space & Missile Forum;
- Missile Defense Agency;
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency;
- Northrop Grumman;
- Orbit Logic;
- Orbital Sciences Corporation;
- Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne;
- Reagan Test Site-Kwajalein;
- Space Foundation;
- The Aerospace Corporation;
- U.S. Army Space & Missile Defense Command/Army Forces Strategic Command;
- United States Strategic Command;
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln Space and Telecom Law;
- USAF SBIRS Wing
Breakfast, breaks and receptions will be held in the the AMERICOM Exhibit Center, giving attendees the opportunity to network while they explore the latest in space technology.
To learn more about exhibiting, contact Rhonda Truett at the Space Foundation Exhibitor@SpaceFoundation.org or 719.576.8000.
For more information, including online registration, agenda, speakers, and sponsorship information, go to www.StrategicSpaceSymposium.org. Also, see related Space Watch articles:
- Symposium Overview
- Military/Government Speakers
- Industry Speakers
- Track Sessions and Breakouts
- Law Seminar