Space Foundation receives support from a wide range of Corporate Members who make it possible for us to successfully deliver programs that advance space-related endeavors. In return, our Corporate Members receive recognition, marketing, business development and networking opportunities, reports on important space issues and opportunities for extensive involvement in Space Symposium.
Year-Round Membership Benefits
- Frequent public and industry recognition
- Advance notice of Space Foundation event sponsorship and business opportunities
- Complimentary Executive Summary of The Space Report:The Authoritative Guide to Global Space Activity for Senior Executive
- Updates on Space Certification™ and Space Technology Hall of Fame® program developments
- Participation in year-round New Generation Initiatives
- Member-only access to Space Foundation research and analysis products, papers and reports
- Public policy and government affairs support from our Washington, D.C. office
- Opportunities to contribute ideas and resources into new and expanding Space Foundation programs and initiatives
Space Symposium Benefits
Corporate Membership significantly enhances the onsite experience at Space Foundation's annual Space Symposium, including:
- Complimentary event registrations
- Preferential exhibit center positioning
- Reduced exhibit booth rates
Interested in Membership?
Latest Partner News
MCLEAN, Va. (Oct. 24, 2011) — Iridium Communications Inc. (Nasdaq:IRDM) announces the commercial availability of a complete suite of Iridium AxcessPoint…Read More
Adelaide, Australia (Oct. 20, 2011) – The International Space University (ISU) in collaboration with the University of South Australia (UniSA),…Read More
Abu Dhabi, UAE (Oct. 19, 2011) — Thuraya Telecommunications Company, the leading international mobile satellite services (MSS) operator has announced the appointment…Read More
ABU DHABI, UAE (Oct. 4, 2011) – Thuraya, the leading international mobile satellite services operator, is set to showcase its…Read More
BOULDER, Colo. (Oct. 3, 2011) – DigitalGlobe, a leading global provider of high-resolution earth imagery solutions, and Ball Aerospace &…Read More
Space Foundation Corporate Members
Consider joining Space Foundation Innovators Council to ensure a strong future workforce and fuel the education needed to propel the next generation into careers that make a difference. See Space Foundation's Constellation Giving Club for individual monthly donations and other donation opportunities.