Take advantage now of the lowest price that will be offered on standard industry registration for the 34th Space Symposium by registering before Jan. 19, 2018.
Early confirmed speakers for the 34th Space Symposium include:
- Elżbieta Bieńkowska, European Commissioner for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, European Commission
- LTG James H. Dickinson, USA, Commanding General, USASMDC/ARSTRAT
- Dr. Pascale Ehrenfreund, Chair, German Aerospace Center (DLR) Executive Board
- Gen. John E. Hyten, USAF, Commander, USSTRATCOM
- Sylvain Laporte, President, Canadian Space Agency
- Jean-Yves Le Gall, President, Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales (CNES)
- Dr. Francisco Javier Mendieta-Jimenez, General Director, Mexican Space Agency
- Gen. John W. "Jay" Raymond, USAF, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- Prof. Johann-Dietrich Wörner, Director General, European Space Agency (ESA)
- The Honorable Heather A. Wilson, Secretary of the U.S. Air Force
Other highlights of the 34th Space Symposium will include:
- Ball Aerospace Exhibit Center and expanded Pavilion, with nearly 200 displays of the latest in space technology, products and services
- A globally focused agenda with more than 100 top civil and military space leaders from the U.S. and abroad slated to speak
- Targeted workshops for New Generation space professionals, age 35 and younger, with multiple networking events
- Technical Track presentations, with forward-thinking experts sharing perspectives in their respective fields
- The Women's Global Gathering (pictured), focusing on the accomplishments of, and opportunities for, women in the space industry
- The return of two classified events, with compelling presentations
Visit www.SpaceSymposium.org to see all of the confirmed speakers and for secure online registration.
34th Space Symposium Sponsorship
a.i. solutions, AGI, Aviation Week Network, BAE Systems, Ball Aerospace, Boeing, Colorado Space Coalition, FedEx, Harris, Inmarsat, Leidos, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Peraton, Raytheon, Riverside Research, SES Government Solutions, SpaceNews, ULA.