The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) has provided funding for the Space Foundation to present a series of nationwide workshops with the goal of bringing minority business leaders into the greater space commerce community.
Registration is being accepted now for workshops to be held in:
- Houston, Feb. 5
- El Segundo, Calif., Feb. 21
- Pasadena, Calif., Feb. 22
Learn about space business opportunities from industry experts. Topics include:
- growing opportunities within space commerce
- developing a strategic engagement roadmap
- differentiating your company and appealing to audiences
- scaling and strategy -- putting it all together
Learn more about the workshops and see registration details here.