Business Growth Workshops
Space Is Hot—Join Us and Launch
Your Business Potential!
The Aerospace Corporation:
310 E El Segundo Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245
Lunch will be provided.
Companies face many challenges in growing their business—challenges that go beyond basic entrepreneurial obstacles to include product adoption, market forecasting, stakeholder communication, and business scalability. These one-day training workshops, hosted by the Space Foundation, will provide key insights into space commerce and will address the most common challenges companies face and help close the gap on the specific issues keeping you from growing and expanding your company.
UPON COMPLETION OF THE TRAINING WORKSHOP, YOU’LL HAVE THE TOOLS NECESSARY TO SET UP YOUR COMPANY FOR SUCCESS. YOU WILL:
- Develop a strategic engagement roadmap
- Understand how to differentiate your company and its products in the marketplace
- Create guidelines on how to best position your product/service with your customer base
- Establish methods to ensure your company is able to adapt and grow.
Every business is unique, and while every company has its particular strengths, there may be areas where you require specific expertise to round out your strategy. This training workshop will help ensure you begin with a solid foundation.
The Space Commerce Training Program is funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency.
TIMELY, COMPELLING WORKSHOP TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Growing opportunities within space commerce
- Developing a strategic engagement roadmap
- Differentiating your company and appealing to audiences
- Scaling and strategy: putting it all together