Space Is Hot—Join Us and Launch Your Business Potential
in the Most Dynamic Market ANYWHERE!
University of Southern California
Fertitta Hall (JFF)
610 Child’s Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089-3365
Lunch will be provided.
Partnering with the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), the Space Foundation is hosting one-day workshops for minority business leaders and other aspiring space industry entrepreneurs around the country.
OUR GOAL? To create more innovation, opportunity and a space economy for all!
Each workshop session will address the most common challenges companies face as they enter this dynamic marketplace. Select industry experts will share their experiences and know how as you build your network and understanding of the Space Industry.
UPON COMPLETION OF THE TRAINING WORKSHOP, YOU’LL HAVE THE TOOLS NECESSARY TO SET UP YOUR COMPANY FOR SUCCESS. YOU WILL:
- Develop a strategic engagement roadmap
- Understand how to differentiate your company and its products in the marketplace
- Create guidelines on how to best position your product/service with your customer base
- Establish methods to ensure your company is able to adapt and grow.
Every business is unique, and while every company has its particular strengths, there may be areas where you require specific expertise to round out your strategy. This training workshop will help ensure you begin with a solid foundation.
The Space Commerce Training Program is funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency.
The Space Foundation is partnered with Southern California Commercial Spaceflight Initiative and the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce for this event.
TIMELY, COMPELLING WORKSHOP TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Growing opportunities within space commerce
- Developing a strategic engagement roadmap
- Differentiating your company and appealing to audiences
- Scaling and strategy: putting it all together