- Participants: Attended by top-level representatives from all sectors of the global space community
- Presentations: Provide insight on space developments and the latest thinking on critical industry issues
- Speakers: Industry leaders and policymakers including elected officials; leaders of global commerce, transportation, defense, military and space agencies; senior industry executives; astronauts; private space travelers; futurists; media personalities; entertainers; educators
- Exhibit Center: Showcasing the latest space innovations, ranging from nanotechnology to full-scale spacecraft
- Prestigious awards: Recognizing space-related achievements of both individuals and organizations
- Targeted Special Events: Programs for specific groups, including young space professionals, the cyber community, educators and students
- Networking: Ample opportunities for networking and a forum to meet with customers and conduct important business - all in one place at one time
Plan now to attend the Space Foundation's 31st Space Sympsoium, to be held April 13-16, 2015, at The Broadmoor.
Reserve Exhibit Space for 2015
The Space Symposium's exhibit center sells out every year, so reserve your exhibit space now for 2015 by contacting [email protected].