Report from Washington, D.C.
Last Chance to Register for Classified Faga Forum on Space Intelligence
Written by: developer
Demand for a classified conference in the greater Washington, D.C., area, grew from the popularity of classified programs held by the Space Foundation during its annual Space Symposium. The Space Foundation is again offering the Faga Forum on Space Intelligence, to be held Wednesday, Feb. 15, at SAIC in Chantilly, Va.
The Forum will bring together industry, as well as government, decision makers versed in national security space and intelligence issues to discuss current challenges and solutions. Hours for the full-day conference will be 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., followed by a networking reception.
In addition to panel discussions, featured speakers include:
- Winston A. Beauchamp, Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force for Space, and Director, Principal Department of Defense Space Advisor Staff, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
- Frank Calvelli, Principal Deputy Director, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- Maj. Gen. Clinton E. Crosier, USAF, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command
- Sue Gordon, Deputy Director, National Geospatial Agency (NGA)
- Brad Tousley, Ph.D., Director, Tactical Technology Office, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
Seating is limited, and U.S. citizenship and TS/SCI clearance required to register.
See the agenda, speakers and registration information here.
This article is part of Space Watch: February 2017 (Volume: 16, Issue: 2).
Posted in Report from Washington, D.C.