Discovery Center Corporate Giving
Corporate Giving Club
The Rewards are Astronomical!
* Join now during the inaugural year of the program and become a Charter member, receiving permanent recognition as such in the Discovery Center.
JOIN RIGHT NOW
What's in it for you?
It’s good business.
Corporate philanthropy builds your reputation and invests in our community. We can help you add value to your brand, communicate your values to the public, and promote good corporate citizenship.
It builds your future workforce.
The jobs of tomorrow will be in STEM, the fastest growing field. Our programs contribute to a pipeline of an educated, curious, and equipped workforce for future generations.
It’s just cool.
Enjoy exclusive benefits with this exciting and unique way to contribute to the economic, educational and cultural vitality of your community. Together, your business and Space Foundation Discovery Center make this region a great place to live, work and play!
Galactic returns on your investment!
Be part of the hub of STEM education, annually reaching more than 25,000 guests, including nearly 10,000 students and teachers. Tie into our robust public relations and marketing efforts through multiple channels. Help sustain and improve our educational exhibits and programs to build the STEM workforce of tomorrow.
All Corporate Giving Club proceeds directly benefit the Space Foundation Discovery Center by annually funding:
- Programs for school groups and the general public
- Innovative and interactive traveling exhibits
- Restoration and preservation of historic space artifacts
- Overall health and maintenance of the facilities
Tomorrow’s success depends on today's educational progress.
We invite you to join in this collaborative partnership with an investment now for a better tomorrow!
For more information contact our Philanthropy Department at 719-576-8000 or [email protected].
Learn more about the tax benefits for Colorado based companies.
1) Membership is valid for one year; beginning from time of payment
3) Sponsor recognition can include inclusion in press releases, promotional collateral such as flyers and posters, eblasts, website and social media; recognition on printed material is subject to print deadlines
4) Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, reservations necessary and limited to availability. Catering and related costs will be covered by company.