Corporate Membership in 2009
Written by: Space Foundation Editorial Team
The Space Foundation serves its corporate members by developing innovative programs and activities that can benefit the individual company as well as the industry in general. We work closely with our members in developing and promoting space awareness and educational initiatives that benefit everyone. Financial support, input, and subject expertise from our member companies help make our industry programs a success. Twenty-five years of experience has gained the organization significant credibility.
Some key benefits of corporate membership include
- Frequent public and industry recognition as a Space Foundation Corporate Member
- Significantly lower rates for Space Foundation exhibit space
- Complimentary registration(s) to the National Space Symposium in Colorado Springs based on membership level
- A complimentary dinner ticket for the company’s CEO or his/her designated representative to attend and be recognized at the Corporate Partnership Dinner held during the National Space Symposium
- An invitation for the company’s CEO or leading space executive to attend the Senior Executives’ Forum at the National Space Symposium or similar executive leadership program
- An invitation for the company’s CEO or leading space executive to attend the Strategic Space and Defense conference in Omaha, Nebraska
- Notification of significant marketing and business development opportunities
- Notification of unique business and networking opportunities with other corporate members as they arise
- Preferential treatment by designated facility management (to include sleeping and meeting rooms) at The Broadmoor Hotel and the Hilton Omaha and other venues
Perhaps the most important benefits are the intangible ones, such as the networking that takes place with other members, important customers, and national industry leaders.
The five membership levels are
- Platinum Member – $35K+
- Sustaining Partner – $25K+
- Contributing Partner – $15K+
- Corporate Partner – $10K+
- Corporate Patron – under $10K
Our membership list continues to grow each year. We encourage members to upgrade their level of membership by adding value through the products and services we offer. For a complete list of our 2008 Corporate Members, visit www.SpaceFoundation.org/about/corpsupp.php.
If you would like information about the membership program or about upgrading your current membership, please contact Elizabeth Wagner, senior vice president, strategic partnerships or Mindy Carroll, director, sales and corporate member services at [email protected].
As your company budgets for 2009, please consider participation at these upcoming Space Foundation events:
- 25th National Space Symposium, March 30 – April 2, 2009, in Colorado Springs, Colo. www.NationalSpaceSymposium.org
- Space Business Forum: New York, June 4, 2009, New York, N.Y. www.SpaceBusinessForum.com
- Strategic Space and Defense 2009, Oct. 6-8, 2009, in Omaha, Neb. www.StratSpace.org
This article is part of Space Watch: November 2008 (Volume: 7, Issue: 11).
Posted in Spotlight