Internet Provides Space Resources and Beautiful Photos
Written by: developer
Take a few seconds for a quick peek into space with the links below!
- See new images of Saturn’s moon, Enceladus and the watery jets erupting from what may be a vast underground sea (above). These jets, which spew through cracks in the moon’s icy shell, could lead back to a habitable zone that is uniquely accessible in all the solar system, according to Dr. Carolyn Porco, an award-winning planetary scientist and leader of the Imaging Science team for NASA’s Cassini spacecraft. Dr. Porco is speaking at the 28th National Space Symposium on the “Mega Minds” panel.
- See the NASA “Image of the Day,” here
- SPACE.com also features an “Image of the Day,” here
- See a colorful twin nebulas photo, courtesy of SPACE.com
- And, we just can’t get enough aurora borealis. Neither can the International Space Station. Click here for a spectacular video that you really shouldn’t miss!
This article is part of Space Watch: April 2012 (Volume: 11, Issue: 4).
Posted in Spotlight