Space Foundation News
Register By March 15 and Save on Standard Industry Registration
Written by: developer
Friday is the last day to take advantage of discounted industry registration for the 29th National Space Symposium, to be held April 8-11 at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Register now and save up to $200 on standard industry registration, at www.NationalSpaceSymposium.org/register.
Widely known as the premier space policy and program forum for the entire global space community, the Space Symposium will feature top-level international speakers and panelists, including:
- Gen. Yves Arnaud, commander, Joint Space Command, French Ministry of Defense
- Brig. Gen. Christian Badia, head of division, Strategic Defence Planning & Concepts, German Federal Ministry of Defence
- Craig R. Barrett, Ph.D., retired CEO/chairman of the board, Intel Corporation
- Romain Bausch, president & CEO, SES
- Ambassador Jacek Bylica, principal adviser and special envoy for non-proliferation and disarmament, European External Action Service, European Union
- Jean-Jacques Dordain, director general, The European Space Agency (ESA)
- Kiyoshi Higuchi, vice president, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- Gen. C. Robert Kehler, USAF, commander, U.S. Strategic Command
- Jean-Yves Le Gall, chairman & CEO, Arianespace
- Junya Nishimoto, director, National Space Strategic Office, Cabinet Office of Japan
- Frank A. Rose, deputy assistant secretary of state for space and defense policy
- Scott J. Seymour, president and CEO, GenCorp
- Gen. William L. Shelton, USAF, commander, Air Force Space Command
- Johann-Dietrich Wörner, chairman of the executive board, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
The Space Symposium is offered in conjunction with a separate Space Foundation conference, Cyber 1.3, to be held during the day on April 8, immediately preceding the Space Symposium’s opening ceremony. Space Symposium and Cyber 1.3 speakers and agenda are subject to change, so see the most current details at www.NationalSpaceSymposium.org/agenda.
Register securely now for both events at www.NationalSpaceSymposium.org/register.
Cyber 1.3 and Space Symposium Co-Sponsors
Confirmed co-sponsors include: a.i. solutions; Aeroflex; Aerojet; Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI); Arianespace, Inc.; Astrium; ATK; Avionics Intelligence; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Barrios Technology; Blue Ridge Networks; Booz Allen Hamilton; Colorado Space Business Roundtable; Colorado Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau; EADS North America; Euroconsult; Fisher Space Pen; Fluor; General Dynamics; Global Technology Resources, Inc. (GTRI); GMV USA; Government Executive Media Group; Inmarsat; Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin; Maui Economic Development Board; McCollister’s Transportation; Millennium Engineering and Integration Co.; Moog; Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme, Inc; Northrop Grumman; Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne; Raytheon; SAIC; Secure World Foundation; SES Government Solutions; Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC); SSL; SpaceX; Spincraft; Stellar Solutions; Stevens Institute of Technology; Tech Briefs Media Group; The Boeing Company; United Launch Alliance; Universities Space Researcg Association (USRA). Official media partners include Aviation Week, SatNews Publishers and SpaceNews.
Posted in Space Foundation News