31st Space Symposium at a Glance
Written by: developer
Online registration will open in early October for the Space Foundation’s 31st Space Symposium, the international space event that brings together all sectors to highlight accomplishments and address opportunities and issues facing the global space community today. The 31st Space Symposium is slated for April 13-16, 2015, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA.
The 31st Space Symposium will feature forums, panels, presentations, speeches, special events and ample opportunity to hear from and network with the space community’s most influential leaders.
Here’s a snapshot of what to expect:
- Speakers representing every facet of the global space community
- The dynamic exhibit center featuring two halls of the latest space technology and services
- A spectacular opening ceremony and presentation of prestigious Space Foundation awards, including the General James E. Hill Lifetime Space Achievement Award, the Alan Shepard Technology in Education Award, the John L. “Jack” Swigert Award for Space Exploration, the Space Achievement Award and the Douglas S. Morrow Public Outreach Award
- A separate full-day Cyber 1.5 event on Monday, April 13, that delves even deeper into the cyber domain and its intersection with space
- Special events and programs for New Generation Space Leaders, educators, students, media and corporate partners
- The gala Space Technology Hall of Fame® dinner honoring 2015 inductees into the prestigious program that honors space technologies that have been adapted to improve life on Earth
- Plus the return of classified sessions and a Technical Track
Plan now to attend!
This article is part of Space Watch: September 2014 (Volume: 13, Issue: 9).
Posted in Space Symposium