Commercial Satellites Mega-panel Shares Industry Perspective
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation’s 31st Space Symposium will feature speakers and panels addressing topics of current interest to the space community. One panel of special interest is the “Commercial Satellites Mega-panel.”
- Mark Dankberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, ViaSat
- Lt. Gen. Michael A. Hamel, USAF (Ret.), Vice President & General Manager, Commercial Space, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Rupert Pearce, Chief Executive Officer, Inmarsat
- Alan Pellegrini, President and CEO, Thales USA, Inc.
- James S. Simpson, Vice President, Business Development and Strategy, Network and Space Systems, Boeing Defense, Space and Security
- Stephen Spengler, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Intelsat
The 31st Space Symposium will be held April 13 -16 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA. See more about Symposium panels and speakers here.
Save on standard industry registration if paid before March 20, 2015.
Visit www.SpaceSymposium.org for secure online registration and complete conference information.
a.i. solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Airbus Group; Arianespace, Inc.; Artel LLC; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Colorado Space Coalition; El Pomar Foundation; Inmarsat;Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin; Northrop Grumman; Orbital; Raytheon; Scitor; Space Generation Advisory Council; Spincraft; SSL; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week, Satnews and SpaceNews are media partners.
This article is part of Space Watch: February 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 2).
Posted in Space Symposium