U.S. Government and Military Speakers Featured at 31st Space Symposium
Written by: developer
The Space Symposium has been firmly established as the single most important event to link government, military and industry on both a U.S. and international basis. Top civil and military space leaders from the U.S. and abroad are confirmed to speak, including:
- Maj. Gen. Charles F. Bolden, Jr., USMC (Ret.), Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Robert Cardillo, Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Gen. John E. Hyten, USAF, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- The Honorable Deborah Lee James, Secretary of the Air Force
- Douglas L. Loverro, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Space Policy, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, (speaking at the Space Classified program, U.S. citizenship and a TS/SCI security clearance required for registration)
- Lt. Gen. John W. “Jay” Raymond, USAF, Commander, 14th Air Force
- Betty J. Sapp, Director, National Reconnaissance Office, (speaking at the Space Classified program, U.S. citizenship and a TS/SCI security clearance required)
Visit www.SpaceSymposium.org for secure online registration and complete conference information.
a.i. solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Airbus Group; Arianespace, Inc.; Artel LLC; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Colorado Space Coalition; El Pomar Foundation; Inmarsat;Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin; Northrop Grumman; Orbital; Raytheon; Scitor; Space Generation Advisory Council; Spincraft; SSL; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week, Satnews and SpaceNews are media partners.
This article is part of Space Watch: February 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 2).
Posted in Space Symposium