Space Foundation News
World's Space Agency Leaders to Speak at 31st Space Symposium
Written by: developer
For 2015, the Space Foundation’s 31st Space Symposium will offer more international and government participation, and more opportunities to conduct business than ever before.
The 31st Space Symposium will be held April 13-16, 2015, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA. This international space conference annually attracts thousands of space professionals and decision makers.
On Tuesday, April 14, the Symposium will feature a panel discussion by some of the world’s space agency leaders including:
- Dr. Mohammad Nasser Al Ahbabi, Director General, United Arab Emirates Space Agency
- Prof. Roberto Battiston, President, Italian Space Agency (ASI)
- Maj. Gen. Charles F. Bolden, Jr., USMC (Ret.), Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Luc Brûlé, Interim President of the Canadian Space Agency (CSA)
- Dr. Gwang-Rae CHO, President, Korean Aerospace Research Institute (KARI)
- Jean-Jacques Dordain, Director General, European Space Agency (ESA)
- Dr. Francisco Javier Mendieta Jiménez, General Director, Mexican Space Agency (AEM)
- Jean-Yves Le Gall, President, Centre National d’Études Spatiales (CNES)
- Ger Nieuwpoort, Ph.D., Director, Netherlands Space Office
- Dr. Marious-Ioan Piso, Chief Executive Officer, Romanian Space Agency (ROSA)
- Johann-Dietrich Wörner, Chairman of the Executive Board, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Yuichi Yamaura, Vice President for Strategy, International Relations and Industrial Collaboration, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
The panel will be moderated by Space Foundation Chief Executive Officer Elliot Pulham.
Visit www.SpaceSymposium.org for secure online registration and complete conference information. A discount on standard industry registration is currently available if paid by March 20, 2015.
A special thank you to our co-sponsors who have already confirmed for the 31st Space Symposium: a.i. solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Airbus Group; Arianespace, Inc.; Artel LLC; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Colorado Space Coalition; El Pomar Foundation; Inmarsat;Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin; Northrop Grumman; Orbital; Raytheon; Scitor; Space Generation Advisory Council; Spincraft; SSL; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week, Milsat Magazine and Space News are media partner
Posted in Space Foundation News