Space Foundation News
Super Savings Now Available on Standard Industry Registration for 32nd Space Symposium
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation’s Space Symposium offers workshops, forums, panels and presentations covering all aspects of space. The top allure for attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and speakers is as a venue for networking and conducting meaningful business.
The 32nd Space Symposium is slated for April 11-14, 2016, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA. Some of the early confirmed Symposium speakers include:
- Trevor Beattie, Founding Partner, BMB Advertising, London, Film Producer
- Lt. Gen. David J. Buck, Commander, 14th Air Force and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space
- James Frederick “Jim” Bridenstine (R-OK), Congressman, Oklahoma’s First District
- Gen. John E. Hyten, USAF, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- Dava Newman, Deputy Administrator, NASA
- Frank Rose, Assistant Secretary of State for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance
- Dr. Kathryn D. Sullivan, NOAA Administrator and Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere
Visit www.SpaceSymposium.org for secure online registration, meal tickets and secure lodging reservations. A $400 discount is currently available on standard industry registration if paid by Jan. 22, 2016.
a.i. solutions; Arianespace, Inc.; ASRC Federal; BAE Systems; Colorado Space Coalition; Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co.; Northrop Grumman; Raytheon; Scitor Corporation; Secure World Foundation; SES Government Solutions; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week and Space News are official media partners.
Posted in Space Foundation News