Space Foundation News
Today is the Last Day to Save on Standard Industry Registration
Written by: developer
The last discount that will be offered on standard industry registration for the 32nd Space Symposium ends today, March 11. Don’t miss the opportunity to hear dynamic presentations by speakers including:
- The Honorable Robert O. Work, Deputy Secretary of Defense
- The Honorable Deborah Lee James, Secretary of the Air Force
- ADM Cecil D. Haney, USN, Commander of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM)
- Jeff Bezos, Founder, Blue Origin, Founder & CEO, Amazon
- Gen. John E. Hyten, USAF, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- Lt. Gen. David J. Buck, USAF, Commander, 14th Air Force and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space
- Dr. Buzz Aldrin, former NASA astronaut
- James Frederick “Jim” Bridenstine (R-OK), Congressman, Oklahoma’s First District
- Frank Rose, Assistant Secretary of State for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance
- Dr. Kathryn D. Sullivan, NOAA Administrator and Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere
The Space Foundation’s 32nd Space Symposium is scheduled for April 11-14 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., and is expected to attract thousands of space leaders from dozens of countries, representing all sectors of the global space community.
The opening ceremony on April 11 will feature a performance by the band Tower of Power and presentation of these awards:
- Alan Shepard Technology in Education Award to Margaret Baguio, Senior Education Outreach Coordinator, NASA Texas Space Grant Consortium
- Douglas S. Morrow Public Outreach Award to author Andy Weir
- Space Achievement Award to SpaceX
- John L. “Jack” Swigert, Jr., Award for Space Exploration to the Pluto New Horizons Exploration Team
The opening ceremony is co-sponsored by Northrop Grumman, and is followed by the grand opening of the Lockheed Martin Exhibit Center and Pavilion, featuring more than 180 displays of the world’s latest space technology, equipment and services.
See the complete agenda and registration information at www.spacesymposium.org
a.i. solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Aerus; AGI; Arianespace, Inc.; ASRC Federal; BAE Systems; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Boeing; Booz Allen Hamilton; Colorado Space Coalition; El Pomar Foundation; FLUOR; General Dynamics; Harris; Holland & Hart; Inmarsat; Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co.; Northrop Grumman; Raytheon; SAIC; Secure World Foundation; SES Government Solutions; Space Angels Network; SpaceX; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week Network and Space News are official media partners.
Posted in Space Foundation News