Space Foundation News
Featured Speakers Announced for Space Technology & Investment Forum
Written by: developer
Building on the success of last year’s Space Technology & Investment Forum, the Space Foundation is expanding this by-invitation conference for 2016 to include more participants and more diverse moderators, speakers and panelists.
Held in San Francisco, the Forum will showcase venture capitalists and institutional investors, with an expanded number of trending, innovative companies on the agenda.
Featured speakers include:
- Richard F. Ambrose, Executive Vice President, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- John Higginbotham, Chairman and CEO, Blue Ridge Networks
- Moriba Jah, Ph.D., Director of Space Object Behavioral Analysis, University of Arizona
- Matt O’Connell, CEO, OneWeb
- Richard Rocket, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer, NewSpace Global
Participating companies include:
- A3 by Airbus Group
- Bee Partners
- Bessemer Venture Partners
- IHI Inc.
- Lux Capital
- Qualcomm Ventures
- Seraphim Capital
- Astro Digital
- Made in Space
- Phase Four
- Planet Labs
- Tethers Unlimited
The Space Technology & Investment Forum 2016 will be held at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square, Aug. 16 and 17.
Pictured: Last year’s Space Technology & Investment Forum
This article is part of Space Watch: June 2016 (Volume: 15, Issue: 6).
Posted in Space Foundation News