Space Foundation News
Early Space Symposium Registration Discount Available Through Jan. 20
Written by: developer
The world’s top civil, military and commercial space leaders will be at the Space Foundation’s 33rd Space Symposium, April 3-6, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA.
The four-day Symposium is the leading international space conference for discussing the most pressing global space issues.
Take advantage now of the lowest price that will be offered on standard industry registration for the 33rd Space Symposium. The Super Savings Discount will expire on Jan. 20, 2017, and does not apply to contractors who work for or with the government or military.
Follow the conversation leading up to, and during the 33rd Space Symposium on Twitter and Instagram with the official hashtags: #33SS and #SpaceSymposium.
Early confirmed speakers for the 33rd Space Symposium include:
- Winston A. Beauchamp, Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force for Space, and Director, Principal Department of Defense Space Advisor Staff, the Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
- Elżbieta Bieńkowska, Commissioner, European Commission
- Zachary Bogue, Co-Managing Partner, Data Collective
- Lt. Gen. David J. Buck, USAF, Commander, 14th Air Force, Air Force Space Command; Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command
- Robert D. Cabana, Director, John F. Kennedy Space Center
- Gwang-Rae Cho, Ph.D., President, Korean Aerospace Research Institute
- Maj. Gen. Clinton E. Crosier, USAF, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt Air Force Base, Neb.
- Lynn Dugle, Chief Executive Officer, Engility
- Lars Dyrud, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, OmniEarth Inc.
- Dr. Pascale Ehrenfreund, Chair, DLR Executive Board
- Gen. David L. Goldfein, USAF, Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force
- Janet Kavandi, Ph.D., Director, John H. Glenn Research Center
- Sylvain Laporte, President, Canadian Space Agency
- Jean-Yves Le Gall, President, Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES)
- Marius-Ioan Piso Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, Romanian Space Agency
- Todd May, Director, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
- Ellen Ochoa, Ph.D., Director, NASA Johnson Space Center
- Jane Poynter, Chief Executive Officer, World View
- Chris Scolese, Director, Goddard Space Flight Center
- Brig. Gen. John Shaw, USAF, Deputy Director, Global Operations, Global Operations Directorate, U.S. Strategic Command
- Alan Stern, Ph.D, Principal Investigator New Horizons Mission, CEO Uwingu
- Jeffrey Tarr, President and CEO, DigitalGlobe
- Dylan Taylor, President and COO, Colliers International
- Pham Anh Tuan, Ph.D., Director General, Vietnam National Satellite Center
- Michael Watkins, Ph.D., Director, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Dr. Johann-Dietrich ‘Jan’ Woerner, Director General, European Space Agency (ESA)
The 33rd Space Symposium will also feature discussion of emergent space technology, and more than 160 displays of the world’s latest space technology, products and services in the Boeing Exhibit Center and Boeing Exhibit Center Pavilion.
Visit www.SpaceSymposium.org for complete conference information and secure online registration.
Co-sponsors for the 33rd Space Symposium include: AGI; Blue Origin; Boeing; Colorado Space Coalition; Dynetics; El Pomar Foundation: Inmarsat; Lockheed Martin; Northrop Grumman; Raytheon; Secure World Foundation; SES Government Solutions; Stellar Solutions; SpaceX; Spincraft; United Launch Alliance (ULA).
Posted in Space Foundation News