Space Foundation News
Space Business Forum: New York Additional Speakers Confirm
Written by: developer
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (May. 23, 2008) — In addition to the previously announced featured speakers and moderators at Space Business Forum: New York, the following leaders from across the space and financial communities will speak at this diverse forum.
- Mr. William R. Claybaugh, II, Director, Studies and Analysis, Office of Program Assessment and Evaluation, NASA
- Ms. Nancy S. A. Colleton, President, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies
- Mr. Mike Cook, Senior Vice President, Hughes Network Systems
- Ms. Evie Haskell, Editor-in-Chief, The BRIDGE Media Group
- Col. Thomas T. Henricks, USAF (Retired), President, AVIATION WEEK
- Mr Stuart Jacob, Senior Vice President, Programming & Partnerships, CBS Outernet
- Mr. Lon C. Levin, SkySevenAdventures
- Mr. Mark Oderman, Managing Director, CSP Associates
- Mr. Garrett Pierce, Chief Financial Officer, Orbital Sciences Corporation
- Mr. David L. Ryan, Sector Vice President & General Manager of the Civil Systems Division, Northrop Grumman Space Technology
- Mr. David Taylor, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
- Mr. Thomas W. Watts, Managing Director, Equity Research, Telecom, Cable, and IP Services, Cowen and Company, LLC
- Mr. Damon Wells, Senior Policy Analyst, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Executive Office of the President
The inaugural Space Business Forum: New York is designed for Wall Street analysts, investment bankers, institutional advisors, and high-risk insurers to engage in meaningful dialogue with industry leaders about aerospace financing and investment opportunities across the $251 billion space economy. This one-day, exclusive event is scheduled for Wednesday, June 18 at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City. A full list of confirmed speakers, a preliminary agenda, frequent updates, and online registration are available at www.SpaceBusinessForum.com. Note that seats are limited.
Posted in Space Foundation News