Why Attend the 27th National Space Symposium?
Written by: developer
Here are the top five reasons to attend the 27th National Space Symposium:
- Networking: Make connections with the industry’s top decision-makers and get business done – all in one place at one time.
- Influential Participants: Hear from the leaders of all space industry sectors – space agencies, commercial space, national security, new space, financial community, research and science.
- Powerful Agenda: Learn about critical industry issues and developments from focused panels and featured speeches.
- Forward-Thinking Activities: See the latest in space technology in the Boeing Exhibit Center, learn about the emerging cyber space domain at the Cyber 1.1 event, and, for young space professionals, participate in the greatly expanded New Generation Space Leaders program.
- Global Perspectives:Learn from and build relationships with representatives from the ever-growing global space community.
About the 27h National Space Symposium
Presented by the Space Foundation April 11-14, 2011, at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, the 27th National Space Symposium brings together all sectors of space to highlight accomplishments and address opportunities and issues facing the global space community today. The Symposium offers presentations and panels covering all aspects of space, plus special events, presentation of several prestigious space-related awards and the Boeing Exhibit Center, which has been expanded to three halls for 2011.
Industry attendees who register before Jan. 14, 2011, can save up to $500 with the Super Early Bird rate. To register and to get more information, including agenda, speakers and exhibitors, click here.
This article is part of Space Watch: November 2010 (Volume: 9, Issue: 11).
Posted in Spotlight