Space Foundation News
Space Foundation CEO Featured on The Space Show
Written by: developer
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Jan. 6, 2011) — Space Foundation Chief Executive Officer Elliot Pulham was the featured guest on The Space Show, a radio broadcast that focuses on issues influencing outer-space commerce and space tourism, on Jan. 5. To listen to the hour-long broadcast, click here.
During the broadcast, Pulham talked with host Dr. David Livingston and responded the calls and emails from listeners. Topics included:
- The need for sustained investment in new technologies
- Whether fundamental research should be in the private or public domain
- The factors that motivate – and fail to motivate – the development of new space technologies
- NASA’s role in space research and how government funding policies and priorities hamper NASA’s success
- The need for international collaboration in space
- The decline of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) proficiency in the U.S. and potential Solutions
Pulham, a recognized space expert and advocate, is frequently sought out by the media to provide independent, unbiased insight into space issues.
Posted in Space Foundation News