Symposium Features Launchers Panel
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation has assembled a dynamic panel for the first morning of its 28th National Space Symposium featuring presidents of leading launch companies. The panel, “Launch Providers, Propulsion Partners and the Way to Space,” includes:
- Michael Gass, president and CEO, United Launch Alliance
- James Maser, president, Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne (PWR)
- Francis X. McKenna, president, International Launch Services
- Clayton Mowry, president, Arianespace Inc.
- Scott J. Seymour, president and CEO GenCorp, and president of Aerojet
- Gwynne Shotwell, president, SpaceX
About the 28th National Space Symposium
The 28th National Space Symposium will be held April 16-19 at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo. The Symposium is offered in conjunction with a separate Space Foundation event, Cyber 1.2, which will be held during the day on April 16 at The Broadmoor Hotel, immediately preceding the Symposium’s opening ceremony.
Register for both to receive a substantial discount at www.NationalSpaceSymposium.org. The secure online registration page includes a live chat tab for customer service questions, and a Super Early Bird discount for industry attendees is available until January 13.
This article is part of Space Watch: January 2012 (Volume: 11, Issue: 1).
Posted in Spotlight